Music Marketing Plans for Grant Funding
Some backgrounder to start…
- I’ve written hundreds of marketing/communications plans.
- I’ve written dozens for musicians/entertainers to be used for grant funding applications (FACTOR, AFA, RAWLCO, etc.)
- I’ve been successful with these marketing plans in garnering thousands and thousands of dollars for artists from granting agencies.
- I’ve received jury comments and scoring on my marketing plans for grant funding, which have always been highly scored.
However, it was only recently that I got to see things from the other side when I was asked to be a jury member for a music grant funding program. And what I saw was not good.
Now that I have reviewed grant applications, I definitely know what I will be improving upon the next time I submit a marketing plan and grant application on behalf of a music client.
I believe many musicians and managers out there can vastly improve their applications to increase their chances of success in garnering funding.
So, I want to know – do you need help?
- Would you be interested in one-on-one training or a workshop to help you improve your marketing plans, and significantly increase your chances of getting grant funding?
- Do you need an audit of your current materials (from marketing plan, to press kit, to music demos, etc?)
If you’ve answered yes to either of these questions, I want to hear from you and help you!
Email me, and let’s talk.